2018-2019 School Year Enrollment
322 Students, K4 – 8th grade
- K4 AM: 7:50 am – 10:50 am
- K5–8th: 7:45 am – 2:50 pm
- 33 Faculty Members
- 4 learning resource teachers
- 48% of SJV teachers have advanced education degrees and multiple teaching certificates
- 64% have ten or more years teaching experience
- Core classes include language arts, mathematics, religion, social studies and science.
- SJV includes weekly or twice weekly “specials” classes in art, computers, library, music, physical education and Spanish.
- SJV students have daily prayer opportunities, attend weekly Mass and each class participates in the preparation for Liturgy.
- Parish priests teach the students in the classrooms at every grade level.
- Seminarian connection
- All classrooms have a SMART board and PC.
- SJV has a computer lab, i-pads, a mobile computer lab, e-response clickers, integrated reading scheme, video streaming, a computerized library system.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities are available to SJV students including: Fine arts, athletics, clubs, forensics, and scouting.
- Each class performs community service projects.
- Bus transportation is available for most of Southwestern Brookfield.
- Hot lunch program for children in K4 – 8th grade.
- “After Care” program is offered from 2:40 – 5:45 pm.