For “Bring a Friend to School Day,” Tuesday, April 1st, we encourage all K5-5th grade students to invite a friend to visit school and “shadow” for the afternoon. Elmbrook School District students have a half day of school, but children from any school or district are invited to attend.
The afternoon will include lunch, learning and some fun too.
- Invite a friend to come to school for the afternoon. The friend must currently
be in K5 through 5th grade and in the same grade as the SJV student.
- SJV parents should ask the guest’s parents to fill out a permission slip/R.S.V.P. AND a photo release form. Follow the link below to print out. They are also in the office.
- Please make sure your child turns in their friends’ permission slip/R.S.V.P.
AND photo release form no later than Friday, March 28th.
- SJV students may only bring one friend to school.
- If possible, please help the guest family with transportation from school.
School ends at 2:50pm.
- You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your permission slip/R.S.V.P AND your photo release form. If you do not get one by
Monday, March 31th, please call to let us know: 262-796-3942.
- Your child will be greeted inside the School Entrance at 12:00 pm and escorted to their friends’ homeroom.
- Lunch is complimentary for your child, please indicate his/her preference on the permission slip/R.S.V.P. You may also bring a bag lunch if you prefer. Bagel Box lunch typically includes: Bagel, cream cheese, yogurt, fresh fruit and cheese stick. All lunch options include milk.
- You must arrange your own transportation to and from SJV. Because of insurance and space constraints, guest students will NOT be able to ride home on the bus.
- School ends at 2:50pm.
- Your child may dress in comfortable school attire.
- Any other questions, please call: 262-796-3942
- We look forward to meeting your child!