Membership on the committee is open to parish members. Contact the chair of the committee for more information. Stewardship Committee meets during Common Leadership Night and additional meetings as necessary.
Greg Riener, Chair
Beth Dobrzynski, Vice Chair
Jennifer Janusiak-Schroeder, Secretary
Dave Davel, Pastoral Council Liaison
Very Rev. Edwin Kornath, Pastor
Fr. Marco Valentini, Associate Pastor
Peter Thomas, Associate Director of Development, Staff Liaison
November 30, 2020
November 16, 2020
May 28, 2014
June 17, 2013
May 2, 2013
April 14, 2013
- Understand and promote the biblical concept of stewardship to all parishioners and parish groups.
- Oversee the efforts of stewardship education in the parish through various parish communication vehicles and publications, i.e. bulletin, parish / school newsletters, annual report, quarterly statements, brochures and the website.
- Coordinate an annual parish-wide campaign inviting members to pledge and commit to sharing time, talent, and treasure for the next year. These activities include creating the theme of the campaign, leading the writing and collecting of information for the annual report summary, coordinating the publication of the ministry booklet of parish opportunities and contact information and the preparation and conduct of stewardship and witness talks at weekend liturgies.
- Ensure that all who come forth to offer their gifts are contacted, recorded and thanked (LINK office).
- Collaborate with the Worship Committee to incorporate stewardship
opportunities into homilies and reflections that may take place during Mass.
- Develop a welcoming program that helps new parishioners feel embraced by the parish, provides materials that highlight parish life and invites participation by all.
- Receive and act on fundraising proposals from parish committees and programs.
- Manage the parish fundraising calendar.
- Produce comprehensive reports that reflect the generosity of the parish community.
- Collaborate with the Formation Committee and Day School staff to assure that the children / youth component of stewardship is represented in all stewardship efforts.
- Oversee the implementation of various stewardship efforts, which may include capital campaigns, planned giving, and various prayer opportunities.
- Provide timely minutes of meetings accessible to the parish at large.
- Provide strategic planning updates to the vice-chair of Pastoral Council.
- Father Lipscomb Society
- LINK Office Subcommittee
- New Parishioner Welcome