Single Again is a quad-parish support group for those in the process of divorce (separated) and beyond. It is open to men and women from any parish or none. It is free and does not require registration. Single Again offers an opportunity to learn, find support and make new friends—all leading to healing.
They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support.
2 Samuel 22:18–20
Guests are welcome. The group generally meets twice a month on Thursdays evenings. Please check the calendar to verify current days and times.
Past topics include:
- Coping When Your World Turns Upside Down
- Finding the Support You Need
- Dealing with Relatives: Children Parents, Siblings
- Knowing and Respecting Boundaries
- Handling Anger (our own and others) Effectively
- Humor Helps
- Coping with Change
- Christmas Party: Bring a snack/game to share
- Living with Loneliness
- Dealing with Depression
- Developing New Skills
- Understanding our Past, Find Hope in the Future
- Traits and Skills of Good Relationships
- Forgiveness: Must I?
- Forgiveness: When and How?
- Deepening our Spirituality through trials
- Annulments: Why and How?
- Ongoing Healing by helping others
- Learning to Trust Again
- Dating: Balancing Self Protection and Risk
For more information, contact the Director of Human Concerns.