Welcome! We are very glad you are checking out what our parish and school have to offer you and your loved ones.
Saint John Vianney Parish in Brookfield is a vibrant and active Catholic Faith community that has something for everyone. Our Mission proclaims…We are EXPERIENCING Christ in our lives through the Gospel, sacraments, and life long faith formation. We are LIVING our faith in worship and stewardship. And we are SERVING God’s people to reveal the presence of Christ in our community.
We really hope that you will find this to be a place you can call home. Perhaps you have been away from church for a long time; or are from a different faith or from no faith tradition at all; or simply moved to our neighborhood. We truly welcome you. All are welcome at God’s table.
Where Do I Start?
- Join Us at Mass. We have several Mass times. View the Mass Schedule. It’s one of the best ways to get a feel for the parish. Please see our What to Expect page for all kinds of details and any questions you may have.
- Talk to Us. Or feel free to Contact Us by phone or email. You may also drop-in as well during regular Parish Office Hours. We are happy to answer questions about our parish, about our school, about the Mass, about the Catholic Church today, and about how we can serve you.
- Meet Us. Saint John Vianney is a very large parish. We have over 7,000 parishioners of all ages. We want to help make it feel smaller. New Member Orientations are held one weekend each month. Additionally, join us at the Parish Social. Meet fellow parishioners on the 2nd Sunday of the month following the 9:00 am and 11:00 Masses. Hot coffee, fresh donuts and juice are provided.
Where Do I Go?
View us on a map >>
What’s Available for my Children?
Saint John Vianney offers a wide variety of activities for your children.
- Visit the different areas of Christian Formation to learn about Faith formation programs for your kids.
- Visit our SJV Catholic School website to explore all our school has to offer.
More of What you Can Expect?
Discover details of what you can expect during a typical Mass celebration at Saint John Vianney. We try to give you as much information to plan your time with us.